"Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced that New York dentists can reopen statewide tomorrow, June 1. Dentists' offices will be subject to state guidance on best practices for safety and social distancing." -NYSDA (New York State Dental Association)
Please be patient with our staff and the offered scheduling options as we begin this process of reopening.
TIME TO SMILE TOGETHER…
We hope all of our patients and families are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your oral care and your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow and subscribe to these agencies because your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Our affiliation with these organization ensures that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Infection control has always been a top priority, and you may have noticed this during your visits to our office. We have established infection control processes that have been in place for the safety and comfort of our patients and for our own protection as well. We have added some safety controls on top of our normal procedures for added precaution and want to make sure you know what to expect as you return to see us.
We have been hard at work getting our office ready for you and we look forward to welcoming you! As you plan for your visit please make note of the following to ensure everyone’s care and safety.
PLEASE SEE OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOL CHART BELOW.
- IMPORTANT: the Supplemental Health Questionnaire forms linked below must be completed the DAY PRIOR or the DAY OF your apppointment, NOT days in advance. Thank you.
- # 1 Please complete this Supplemental Health Questionnaire prior to the visit. print out, sign and bring to your appointment.
- # 2 You can fill this Supplemental Health Questionnaire form online and submit directly.
- Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. The brushing station needs to remain closed at this time.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask to the office or will be provided a mask upon arrival. Patient masks will be worn other than during their appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask all patients to use upon entry.
- A Wellness Screening will be performed prior to entry that will consist of taking the patient's temperature and answering a few health-related questions.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced; this will include limited seating in our waiting room.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. If a parent would like to escort their child, then only one parent will be allowed and will also be subject to the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice..
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Rob Bruno and Team