PLEASE SEE OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOL CHART BELOW.
- IMPORTANT: the Supplemental Health Questionnaire forms linked below must be completed the DAY PRIOR or the DAY OF your apppointment, NOT days in advance. Thank you.
- # 1 Please complete this Supplemental Health Questionnaire prior to the visit. print out, sign and bring to your appointment.
- # 2 You can fill this Supplemental Health Questionnaire form online and submit directly.
- Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. The brushing station needs to remain closed at this time.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask to the office or will be provided a mask upon arrival. Patient masks will be worn other than during their appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask all patients to use upon entry.
- A Wellness Screening will be performed prior to entry that will consist of taking the patient's temperature and answering a few health-related questions.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced; this will include limited seating in our waiting room.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. If a parent would like to escort their child, then only one parent will be allowed and will also be subject to the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice..
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Rob Bruno and Team